Become an Advocate for Mental Health
Become part of a community that is making a difference in the lives of others through better mental health.
Play an active role in changing the lives of the people you care about.
Be the link that leads a person to the University so they can clear their brain fog. Be the one your friends and family can rely on when there is no one else. Or even give someone the hope they need to keep living. Big or small, every act to help someone with their mental health will make a drastic improvement in one’s life.
Advocate for mental health
Make the world a better place.
Become a professional in the field of mental health.
- Expand your network.
- Gain knowledge very few have.
- Be able to provide solutions, tools, and resources to people at the right time and place.
- Build your resume with volunteer service.
- Turn your mental health education into a job.
- Set an example of health for others to follow.
Enagage your community
- Engage in meaningful conversations with people.
- Feel a sense of gratitude for helping another through a difficult situation, or in the case of suicidal thoughts, you could save a life.
- Leverage the nootripure tools so that you don’t have to be an expert.
3 Steps to get started on your path to supporting mental health.
Take care of your own mental wellness.
- Become more mentally fit.
- Learn to take care of your own health.
- Get helpful tips from the eBooks.
- Get free information from the Nootripure University.
Be a part of the Nootripure community.
- Free products
- Special member benefits
- Nootripure University Access
Easily promote mental wellness.
- Click and share
- Help your friends become educated
- Get healthier doing it