Membership is valid until canceled or revoked.
The members of our community agree to uphold the beliefs of the Nootripure Foundation. The 6 core beliefs are listed below.
- We prioritize improving our health above everything else.
- We take full responsibility for our health.
- We help others become healthier.
- All philosophies, spiritual and religious texts, therapies, mental health programs, medicines, and treatments are to be respected and evaluated for usefulness by the individual. The correct or superior treatment is the one that the individual deems most fit for themselves.
- We have the sovereign right to diagnose, treat and cure oneself with the use of any available tools or medicines.
- We believe that everyone has the ability to heal from anything.
The benefits for all members include free access to the Nootripure University, the Nootripure App, and the Nootripure regular meetings. Access to the benefits are subject to the schedule of operation for each respective services offered.
The cost of membership is free.
A member may cancel their membership at any time by either deleting their account on nootripure.org, or by written notification to the Nootripure Foundation.
The officers of the Nootripure Foundation may terminate a member at any time for misconduct.
Nootripure Foundation may record audio, video, or photos of members from online and in-person events hosted by 3rd parties or by the Nootripure Foundation. By signing or indicating acceptance of the Member Agreement, the member gives Nootripure Foundation the right to record the image, voice, or performance of the member for the purpose of content creation for internal and outreach efforts to be used in print and digital media internationally with no time restrictions or limitations. The Nootripure Foundation and it’s affiliate and corporate partners will have unlimited use of the recordings. The member will not be compensated for the use of the recordings. The member releases the Nootripure Foundation from any and all liability that may or could arise from the taking or use of the recordings.
The member agrees to not attempt to copy, duplicate, or replicate any content, media, products, or proprietary knowledge shared by the Nootripure Foundation for financial benefit of the member or any 3rd party except in the case that one is promoting the values of the Nootripure Foundation as an affiliate of the Nootripure Foundation or any of its partners.
Permission to Heal
The leaders of the Nootripure Foundation may offer services for healing which may involve dialogue, education, movement, natural medicines, contact, or the use of electronic devices.
The Nootripure Foundation reserves the right to openly discuss and provide advice about the use of medical, synthetic, natural medications, prescriptions, medicines, herbal, homeopathic, alternative, and medical treatments, cures, or prevention techniques with members and prospective members of the Nootripure Foundation.
By making this agreement, you acknowledge that the Nootripure Foundation is not responsible for any decisions or actions made by the Member that result in injury to one’s self or another. The member agrees to be respectful to the Nootripure Foundation, its members, and its partners and will not slander or make negative remarks about the Nootripure Foundation or it’s members.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between them concerning the subject matter of this Agreement. The provisions of this may be waived, altered, amended or repealed, in whole or in part, only upon prior written consent of all parties
- Member has read, and fully agrees to the term of this Agreement and understands and agrees that by signing this Agreement. Member has signed this Agreement freely, voluntarily, under no duress or threat of duress, without inducement, promise or guarantee being communicated to him/her. Member certifies and warrants that he/she is 18 years of age or older, is the proper authority to represent the member, and is mentally competent to enter into this Agreement.
- If any portion of this agreement is deemed illegal, void or unenforceable, then the remaining agreement shall remain in effect.
- This agreement may be amended at any time by the proper authority of the Nootripure Foundation. Members will be notified 30 days before the amendments take effect via their current registered email.